GLX is committed to the highest standards of Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility.
Updated on August 4, 2018
If you believe that your work of original authorship (or the work of original authorship belonging to a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, we request that you promptly file a copyright infringement notice with GLX’s Designated Copyright Agent by following the instructions below. The notice must be in writing and include the following:
1. A statement that you have identified material on the Website that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
3. A description of the manner in which the copyright material has been infringed;
4. Identification of the location of the material that you claim is infringing (including a URL and screen shot to the extent possible);
5. The country(ies) and / or territory(ies) to which your copyright applies;
6. Your address, telephone number, and email address so that GLX may respond to you directly;
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by applicable law;
8. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
9. An electronic or physical signature (which may be a PDF) of the copyright owner.
GLX will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed on or through the Website or the Services that are reported to GLX’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below, in accordance with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) and other applicable local, state, federal and internal laws and regulations.
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to GLX’s Designated Copyright Agent by email to email@example.com or by mail to GLX, 30 N Gould St, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801-6317.
If GLX has been alerted to potentially infringing material that you have posted on the Website and GLX removes or disables access thereto, GLX may notify you that it has removed or disabled access to such material by means of a general notice on the Website, or by electronic mail, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to GLX’s Designated Copyright Agent. Counter-notifications must be in writing and include the following:
1. A description of the material that you claim was erroneously removed or disabled, which should include the type of work and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable), and its location, or former location, on the Website;
2. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
3. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material;
4. A statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of a U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or, if your physical address is located outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the Website may be accessed.
5. A statement by you that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification to GLX of the allegedly infringing material, or an agent of such person.
6. An electronic or physical signature (which may be a PDF) of the copyright owner.
If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights in the material, it is recommended that you seek legal advice before sending notification or counter-notification to GLX regarding such material. The notice and takedown process described herein is governed by and subject to the DMCA and other applicable local, state, federal and internal laws and regulations. There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege copyright infringement or report material to GLX in bad faith, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the GLX.com Website, Platform, Network, GLX’s Terms of Service and all related policies, GLX, Inc., the GLX Foundation, the GLX Token, or any related entities, or for general inquiries, please contact us by CLICKING HERE. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at GLX.com / GLX.org, 30 N Gould St, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801-6317.
GLX © 2018. All Rights Reserved. The information herein is the property of GLX. Reproduction or transcription by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of GLX, is prohibited.