GLX is committed to the highest standards of Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility.
Updated on May 10, 2018
GLX has implemented a Bug Bounty Program for all software, protocols, and clients related to GLX.com, the GLX Chain, the GLX Wallet, the GLX Token (GLXT) and our Decentralized Initial Community Offering (dICO). We call on our community and all bug bounty hunters to help identify bugs and vulnerabilities or just make positive suggestions.
- You must be an active member of the GLX.com network to submit bugs and receive awards.
- Major bugs will be rewarded up to $500 USD.
- Much higher rewards, up to $2,500 USD, are possible in case of very severe vulnerabilities.
- Rewards are paid 25% in Bitcoin (BTC) and 75% in GLX Tokens (GLXT).
- The BTC portion of the reward will be issued immediately upon approval of a bug / vulnerability submission.
- The GLXT portion of the reward will be issued immediately following the close of our dICO on or before August 31, 2018.
- Issues that have already been submitted by another member or are already known to the GLX team are not eligible for bounty rewards.
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability makes it ineligible for a bounty.
- GLX is live in Alpha Release. Please respect the public network and refrain from attacking or disrupting them.
- GLX associated personnel are not eligible for rewards.
- Rewards are determined and issued at the sole discretion of GLX.
Bug Bounty Legal Disclaimer
GLX will strive to keep the Bug Bounty Program ongoing. We will continue to offer discretionary rewards to active members of the GLX network to encourage those who are helping to improve the platform. GLX reserves the right to cancel the program at any time. Rewards are issued at the sole discretion of GLX.
We are not able to issue awards to individuals who are on sanctions lists or who are in countries on sanctions lists (e.g. North Korea, Iran, etc). Reward recipients are responsible for all taxes. All awards are subject to applicable law. Your testing must not violate any law or compromise any data that is not yours.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Website, this Agreement, the GLX Token, or general inquiries, please contact us by CLICKING HERE. You can email us at email@example.com or write to us at GLX.com, 30 N Gould St, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801.
GLX – Global Listing Exchange © 2018. All Rights Reserved. The information herein is the property of GLX. Reproduction or transcription by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of GLX, is prohibited.