GLX is committed to the highest standards of Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility.
Updated on January 28, 2019
GLX has implemented a Bug Bounty Program for all software, protocols, and clients related to GLX.com (the GLX Network, GLX Chain, GLX Network Token (GLXT), GLX Wallet, and the GLX Explorer). We call on our community and all bug bounty hunters to help identify bugs and vulnerabilities or just make positive suggestions.
- You must be an active member of the GLX.com network to submit bugs and receive awards.
- Bugs will be rewarded according to the categories below. Our in-house security team will determine the severity of each submission:
- Urgent – $500
- High – $375
- Medium – $250
- Low – $125
- Non Event – $0
- Rewards are paid 25% in Bitcoin (BTC) or USD and 75% in GLX Network Tokens (GLXT).
- The BTC / USD portion of the reward will be issued immediately upon our team resolving the issue.
- The GLXT portion of the reward will be issued immediately following our receipt of your wallet address.
- Issues that have already been submitted by another member or are already known to the GLX team are not eligible for bounty rewards.
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability makes it ineligible for a bounty.
- GLX is live in Alpha Release. Please respect the public network and refrain from attacking or disrupting it.
- GLX associated personnel are not eligible for rewards.
- Please note that bugs that are not submitted through the GLX Bug Reporter may not be eligible.
- Rewards are determined and issued at the sole discretion of GLX.
The GLX Bug Reporter is located at – https://glx.com/bug-reporter
Bug Bounty Legal Disclaimer
GLX will strive to keep the Bug Bounty Program ongoing. We will continue to offer discretionary rewards to active members of the GLX network to encourage those who are helping to improve the platform. GLX reserves the right to cancel the program at any time. Rewards are issued at the sole discretion of GLX.
We are not able to issue awards to individuals who are on sanctions lists or who are in countries on sanctions lists (e.g. North Korea, Iran, etc). Reward recipients are responsible for all taxes. All awards are subject to applicable law. Your testing must not violate any law or compromise any data that is not yours.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding GLX.com (the GLX Network, GLX Chain, GLX Network Token (GLXT), GLX Wallet, and the GLX Explorer), GLX’s Terms of Service and all related policies, GLX, Inc., the GLX Foundation, or any related entities, or for general inquiries, please contact us by CLICKING HERE.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at GLX.com / GLX.org, 30 N Gould St, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801-6317.
GLX IP © 2015-2019. All Rights Reserved. The information herein is the property of GLX. Reproduction or transcription by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of GLX, is prohibited.