SHERIDAN, WY – May 19, 2018 – China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has released its official cryptocurrency ratings. The Komodo Platform ranked 2nd for innovation behind Bitcoin.
GLX is elated that we made the decision to partner with Komodo and Chainmakers to develop the GLX Token and the GLX Chain on the Komodo Platform. Several updates will follow announcing the launch of the GLX Token, GLX Chain, GLX Exchange, GLX Explorer and GLX Wallet as well as the open of the GLX decentralized Initial Community Offering (dICO).
“It is always a difficult decision to totally scrap time and money spent on tech development. That said I stand 100% behind our decision to move from Ethereum to the Komodo Platform. We have accomplished more blockchain development in the last four weeks with Komodo than we did in the previous 12-months trying to develop on Ethereum.”, said Ronald Russo, GLX’s Founder & CEO.
The Chinese government’s top five cryptocurrencies begin with Ethereum, followed by Steem, Lisk, NEO and Komodo.
A cryptocurrency project that focuses on providing anonymity through zero knowledge proofs and security through a novel Delayed Proof of Work (dPoW) protocol. The ecosystem consists of 5 key components that are native components of the platform.
- Komodo Core: The ecosystem’s cryptocurrency (KMD).
- Assetchains: Tokenization and white-glove blockchain solutions. These tokens can be used as cryptocurrencies or to store data on the blockchain.
- Jumblr: Zero Knowledge coin agnostic mixer.
- BarterDEX: Decentralized exchange that performs atomic swaps on native and SPV clients. It allows users to trade blockchain-to-blockchain without giving up their privatekeys.
- Agama: Multi Wallet for all cryptocurrencies.
For more information please visit – KomodoPlatform.com
Founder, Chief Executive Officer
Ronald is the Founder & CEO of GLX. He has been an entrepreneur and an active member of the private equity and investment banking communities for over 26-years.
Ronald completed high school in 1988 at Seton Hall Preparatory School in West Orange, NJ. He received a Bachelor of Science, Business Administration degree from St. John’s University in Queens, NY in 1993. He resides in Palm Beach, FL.