PALM BEACH, FL – April 4, 2018 (Accesswire) – Today GLX announced that they will be meeting with influential cryptocurrency journalists, hedge funds, venture capitalists, influencers and advisor candidates while participating at major industry events.
“During the month of April our Business Development & Marketing teams will be participating in hand selected events that are ripe for GLX to unveil their highly anticipated whitepaper entitled “GLX: An Emerging Technology Platform for Global Financial Markets.”, said Ronald Russo, GLX’s Founder & CEO.
The update unveils a new enhanced business model combining Blockchain, xR (Virtual Reality “VR” / Augmented Reality “MR” / Mixed Reality “MR”), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Big Data. There has been tremendous interest and meeting requests regarding the Pre-Sale of the GLXToken (GLXT).
The April Roadshow includes:
- April 18 – Empire Fintech Conference, New York City – GLX will be networking with venture capital leaders within its core industry.
- April 20 – StartEngine ICO 2.0 Spring Summit, Los Angeles – Keynote speakers include Patrick Byrne (Founder & CEO, tZero & Overstock.com) and Tai Lopez (Investor, Entrepreneur, Author, and Forbes Top 20 Influencer). GLX will be meeting with Mr. Lopez about a potential advisory role after speaking with him at BTC Miami earlier this year.
- April 23 – Blockchain Week Boston. GLX will be meeting with a number of industry constituents in the Boston metro area.
- April 25-26 – Blockchain Nation, Miami – Keynote speakers include Jim Rogers, Daymond John and John McAfee. GLX will be meeting with Miami based CEO of ICO Services, Inc. about a potential advisory role. GLX was an invited guest of Mr. Sean Kirtz, a recognized industry leader, when he spoke at NASDAQ Business Forum in March.
- April 25-26, New York City – Family Office Investments in Innovative Technologies – Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies. GLX was invited to attend and meet members from family offices at this prestigious event. Speakers include, Tim Draper, Hadley Stern and Barry Silbert.
- April 26-28, Montreal – ICO Expo Crypto Finance.
Ronald is the Founder & CEO of GLX. He has been an entrepreneur and an active member of the private equity and investment banking communities for over 26-years.
Ronald completed high school in 1988 at Seton Hall Preparatory School in West Orange, NJ. He received a Bachelor of Science, Business Administration degree from St. John’s University in Queens, NY in 1993. He resides in Palm Beach, FL.